Pages

Thursday 7 February 2019

CARR Values

Hi,
To day I am going to show you what we did on our CARR Values. So first we made a group of five after that we started a plan in a piece of paper and each of as we wrote something that we have achieved on the piece of paper. When we have done our plan we started making an animation in a google slide show, about what we have achieved like I achieve to make three shoots in a row. So here is the google slide show that we have made here it is I hope you enjoy it.



2 comments:

  1. Kumusta Joshua!

    I really liked seeing how you worked with your group in class. You had interesting ideas and made a great suggestion to try out an animation on Google Slides.

    You are a hard worker and I look forward to seeing more of your blog posts this year.

    Ka pai!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua I like the way you did your animation but you need to make it more colourful, that's all I wanna say, good job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.