Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Hurumanu Drama

Hi,
Today I am going to show you about what we have done in drama. So in drama first we got split in to two groups so I was on the other group. So what we did is watch the advertisement of the food vs the reality so a guy was buying a burger in Wendy's then look at the advertisement then he went to a different restaurant like Burger King, Wendy's and also others. After we have watched the teacher showed as a map then we have to find a store inside the map that sells a fast foods so when we find a store that sells a fast food the teacher will put a mark on it.


Then after that we use our Chromebooks then go in a padlet then right , draw, record and put some picture of the fast foods that we know. So we wrote as many fast food as we can when we have finished the teacher will look at what we have done. After that we change class rooms on the other group then we did some actions about the fruit or a song that we will show everybody in our group and we also have to perform it on to the stage. So her is a video I hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.