Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Chromatography using a paper

Hi,
Today we did a science experiment. First the teacher told as what to do after that he told us to get a buddy to work with. When we got our buddy we need to go find a table to do the experiment. After that we have to grab the materials cup, paper, read pen, black pen, green pen and a water. Then after that we colour the paper then at the top of the paper we have to fold it into 2 cm. Then hang it inside the cup then pour the water into the cup. 


Aim: The aim was to separate the colours

Materials;

1. Cup
2. paper
3. red pen
4. black pen
5. green pen
6. water

Process:

Step 1: Grab a cup
Step 2: Grab the the paper
Step 3: Colour the paper black 
Step 4: Then colour in the middle green 
Step 5: After that your colour the last one red
Step 6: Pour the water in the cup

Findings: Write about what happened the colour in the paper rise up.

Reflection: What have I learnt from this experiment the colour have other colours inside it.

Here is some picture and video.









1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Joshua

    I like how your introduction has lots of details. I wonder if you could add the aim? Also I am not able to view your video, could you update your sharing permissions?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.