Pages

Thursday 14 February 2019

Physics

Hi,
Today I am going to show you about what we have done in our drama. So first we have learnt about the 4 dimensions. After we have done learning we find groups of four to make a I movie to show on the teacher. So we choose one of the 4 dimensions then we have choose the Physics. If you don't know physics it is about like, Drinking a lot of water that's why we don't get dehydrated,  Physics is also like eating because we need to be healthy. Physics is have daily exercise or Fitness so we can stay healthy and also stay strong every day.


After that we have to make the video know with our groups. So first Tie wen't first and then Bryce, after Bryce it's Jullien after Jullien it is my turn talking on the video. So here is the I movie that we have made in our drama class I hope you like the video that we have made here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.