Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Home Chemistry

Hi,
Today we were doing our common name and chemical name. Our teacher told us to write the Equipment's in our Chromebooks so here they are. Here are the Equipment's
1 Salt
2 surf
3 White vinegar
4 Baking soda
5 Baking powder
6 Cleaner
7 Detergent
8 Lemonade
9 sugar
10 citric acid

After we have to search up the chemical name of all the Equipment's so the first one we did is the salt so we search what the salt's name in chemical name: So here are the Common name and Chemical name of the Equipment's here they are:

Common name: Salt, Surf, White vinegar,Baking soda,Baking powder,Cleaner,Detergent, Lemonade,Sugar citric acid



Chemical name: Sodium Chloride, sodium sulfate, acetic acid,Sodium hydrogen, hydrogen carbonate, Carboxylic,Homogeneous, Hydroxymethyl,tricarboxylic acid.


 1: Reaction
2: Fizzy 
3:Foam
4:Mixture
5: Burst


2 comments:

  1. Very neat list, Joshua and I like how you included an introduction to explain the task.

    You have earned your first point towards your science badge!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.