Pages

Sunday 24 February 2019

When We have a Reliever

Hi,
Today with our reliever we have done our time capsule and I already have done it after that the teacher told me to do some reading then I read some of it then I change into doing bingo. In our Literacy book and a few minutes I done my drawing in bingo.

When we have a guest in our class I should be sitting some were I can listen properly and quietly. Also doing the task that I have been given.

Next time I will be focusing in my work and seat on a chair that I can work properly. Also being focus of what I am doing .

1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Joshua

    You are always a very hard worker in class and get your tasks completed. I would like to see some of the drawings and work you have been doing for Bingo on your blog. Tomorrow when you have independent time, work on sharing some of these with your readers.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.