Pages

Sunday 17 February 2019

Home Chemistry Experiment

Hi,
Today I am going to talk about what we did in science and I am also going to tell you about the steps to make the experiments. So first we wrote our plan in a piece of paper and then after that we will write it on our blog so here is the planning that we have done. The Goals in the experiment is to make a chemical reaction. The equipment that we are going to need first baking soda, vinegar, 2x cups, tray, measuring cup and that's all the materials we are going to need for the experiment.

First steps grab a tray to use it for the experiment.
Second is to grab the 2x cups to put the vinegar and the baking soda.
Thirdly is to grab the baking soda and the vinegar is the most important materials.
Fourthly pouring out the baking soda inside the cup and the vinegar.
Fifthly is first pouring the vinegar then the baking soda into the cups.



1 comment:

  1. Kumusta Joshua

    I like how you had a clear introduction and laid out your steps clearly using first, second, third headings. Your work could be even better if you had included a final thought or comment as a conclusion.

    Overall, good job in class today and for using your time wisely. You have earned your science badge point for this task!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.