Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

Physical Activity

Hi,
This week in drama we have been doing a video about the Physical activity in drama. So first we have to get in groups of 3 and we have to make a video about the physical activity using I movie. Then Hans, Alex and me did a video if you don't know the physical activity it is like a fitness like star jumps and sit ups. Here is the video that we have done in drama. Why do we need exercise we need exercise because we have to keep healthy and a exercise everyday and also to keep our muscle strong everyday.


\

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.