Today with our reliever we have done our time capsule and I already have done it after that the teacher told me to do some reading then I read some of it then I change into doing bingo. In our Literacy book and a few minutes I done my drawing in bingo.
When we have a guest in our class I should be sitting some were I can listen properly and quietly. Also doing the task that I have been given.
Next time I will be focusing in my work and seat on a chair that I can work properly. Also being focus of what I am doing .
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.