Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

ASMR

Hi,
Today we watch two videos in Hurumanu music we also made some brainstorm so when we watch the video we can have some ideas how the did it. So the first video that we watch was a girl and she was singing softly. The second video that we have watch was the girl eating Alovera and she was opening it after she opened it she tasted the Alovera.

1) Have you heard of ASMR before? I have heard ASMR before in a video

2) What did you feel when you listened to the ASMR music? I feel A goosebumps in the first video

3) Is this something you'd like to try making? Maybe yes or no because some of it are gross

The second video that we have watch

1) Have you heard of ASMR before? I have heard it before

2) What did you feel when you listened to the ASMR music? I feel that when she ate the Aloavera it was kind of gross and it was also slimmy.

3) Is this something you'd like to try making? I think no because it does not make me feel good.

Here is the link of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmXvnKLYmpc&feature=youtu.be


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.