Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Name three things that makes you happy

Hi,
This blog post is kind of creative writing but we only have to write what the teacher gave us. The teacher gives us a card if and we are going to write about it here it is.

Name three things that make you happy and explain why they make you happy.
First my family because they make us proud when we do our best in our school and also caring about us and it makes me so happy.
Second one the make me happy is my fathers parents because they bring us when they go somewhere else like going to there friends. Then we meet other people and sometimes we could play with them.
The third one the makes me happy is my mother's parent because they make us food they also bring us to there farm sometime in the morning or sometimes at launch. That is three things that makes me happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.