Pages

Wednesday 22 May 2019

Kio Rahi

Hi,
This is the blog post about the Kio Rahi rules and how to play it here is the rules and the tools here it is I hope you play Kio Rahi.

It has two teams and two (tupu big drum)  14 poles because in each side there is 7 poles and also o
ne tupu in each side. When we started playing Kio Rahi we had six team the all team
names is Dragons, Pandas, Lions, Wolves, Hornets,Shooting Star. There are teams
competing each other the team names are Kioma and Taniwha.


When we set up the Kio rahi you put the 7 poles in each team so you use the poles to get a point if you are
the team that are defending the tupu. If you are the team that is scoring you have to hit the tupu to get a score.
In the game you can only get touch twice and you turn over the ball to the other team. You can also run if you
only got
touch ones.In each team you also need 7 players in each team to be fair.


Image result for Kio rahi field

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.