Pages

Sunday 26 May 2019

Descriptive writing

Hi,
This week in Hurumanu music we have a made a theme song. Then write about it in our blog so we are writing about a place that we imagine when we listen to the theme song that we have made. But the writing that we have we are not going to write that we have made the song. Here is the writing that I have done in Hurumanu music I hope you like it.

Descriptive writing
-27.5.19
L:O Create a piece of writing that describes a place or setting
inspired by your song.


People were playing wooden and string instruments and it was really loud like a thunder in the sky.
At the end it was starting to be relaxing like sleeping at night and the bass was amazing, it was like a
famous theme melody. Then when it was almost the end the theme melody was getting higher and
higher and the clouds turned grey and it started to rain. The rain hits the roof really loud like hail, it was
in the tune of the drum. When the melody was starting over again the clouds spread out in the sky then
the theme melody started over again then the sun came out with a bright afternoon. The grass dried,
birds are chirping and it was a relaxing afternoon. The bell rang loudly and I had to go back to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.