Pages

Sunday 5 May 2019

Band and Musician Biography

Hi,
So in music we have been searching up a famous person who lives in New Zealand and sing something that we like. So I choose Stan Walker and now we have to write his legal name and his stage name. Also when he was born we also need to write what is our favourite song that he sang and also his awards, Genre and Interesting fact.

Band Biography is kind of similar to the musician biography but in the band biography. There are more people singing not only just one.  We also have to write the stage name, Group members, Date formed, Favourite song that they sang, Awards, Genre, Interesting fact about them. The band the I chose is the Break co-op.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.