Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

RVLTN

Hi,
This week in Tuesday the (Revolution) team went in to the school and perform in the hall that's why we can all watch the Revolution. Then we are going to write about the Revolution team and what was our favourite part.

Last Tuesday the 28 of May 2019 we were in the hall of the school and the Revolution team was waiting for us to come inside the hall. When we were coming in they give us a high five they were really kind and also funny. He was a big guy with a loud voice. My favourite part was Reggie saying us a story. The story is when Reggie was a little kid and there was three of them he was the youngest in the family and they abandon him they give him away in but his two brothers got kept and he is only the one that got give away. He said something in the end his favourite word was hope because I think his wish that his family did not give him away. So what's your favourite word I hope you like my blog post and also comment.


2 comments:

  1. Good job you have a lot of work done. There are some things that need done. like you need to check your grammar. But most of it is great. Good job. 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua I like you have put a introduction about the Revolution Tour.there are something dont make scene.Good job Joshua.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.