Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

CIP

Hi,
Today in CIP we watch a video about Pink shirt day. But there is somethings that we haven't known yet when we haven't watch the video. The pink shirt day started in Canada and it started in a school a kid was wearing pink shirt and he got bullied in his school. Then There is another to guys had an idea they buy 50 pink shirt and they started emailed everyone in the school and they give out free pink shirt to everyone. But before they started calling it pink shirt day it was ( Sea of Pink )

What sort of things makes good friends?
Good friends makes you happy cares about you and also helping you when you don't know what to do.

What do the people who cares about us do? They make us happy and making us very good friend.

What don't they do? They don't make you happy they make you mad at them and they also make you bully others in the school.

What do you think being on out stander means? I think out stander means is making people very proud.

How did the pink shirt boys show that they were good friends? They showed that they were really good friends by sharing the pink shirts to everyone that's why the person does not get bullied.

1 comment:

  1. hello Joshua I really like your CIP you have done a reallly good job with your capital letter, and you remember puting on your full stop at the end of your sentence, good job on you Joshua.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.