Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2019

Dislike and Most like in spelling

Hi,
Today we are writing about what we dislike about the spelling task that we are doing and what we like about the spelling. So I like spelling because it actually improve my spelling and also when I am writing a blog post I know some of the words that I haven't know how to spell.

What I dislike about spelling is we sometimes we got only short time when we do out spelling task and some of the task are challenging. When the task is challenging we actually take longer doing the task.

1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Joshua

    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Spelling with us! You do some very excellent work in your Spelling book. It's good that some tasks are a challenge for you, but you do the right thing and ask for help when you are not sure. That is showing integrity by doing the right thing.

    Well done and thank you for sharing your feedback.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.