Pages

Sunday 5 May 2019

Integrity

Hi,
Today we are sharing about what integrity means. So in class we shared a few ideas about integrity and we also have questions to answered.

Having Integrity means. Integrity means is like trying your best in sports or reaching the goal like in maths you want to master 7 times tables.

You can show integrity at school by being truthful to other especially to teachers and also adults.

Three ways I have shown Integrity are. Being Honest to other people even not in school and also at home by doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.