Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

Binary Numbers

 This blog post was from last year and this year I decided to publish this post to share it with the others because you can learn about the Binary Numbers.
We have been learning about the Binary numbers and we did some of them. Then we tried to write our names into a Binary Number. As you can see at the bottom I put some Binary Numbers and you can use it to write your name into a Binary code and I put some Examples to write some names. Then I used my name for a Example.




I Hope you comment and don't forget that it needs to be Helpful,Thoughtful and Positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.