Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

Debating

Hi,
This week we have been dong a body system and here is the body system that I have been working on. So we have been writing different part of the body a and I started writing about the muscular system. We also need to write why we write it like I told you about muscular system because it is the most important part of your body. Changing our writing words like the important we have to find another word for saying the important. We actually have to choose one of these like search a joke or a brainy quote but I choose the brainy quote.

This writing is also debating about the body system because we have to say what we think is the most important body system. For Example I said this to you because I think that the muscular system is the most important part of your body. Do you already know about this? Did it hook you in? . I want some feedback about this post here is the writing.

Pamela Meyer, an Author saysContempt is the only asymmetrical expression in the muscular facial system: Disgust, fear, happiness, surprise and anger typically express themselves symmetrically. Contempt is marked by one lip corner pulled up and in a dismissive sneer” I have told you this because I think that the muscular system is the most critical part of your body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.