Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Digestive system

Hi,
This blog post will show you how our digestive system works. So we have been making a experiment and I decided to put it in my blog because it is good to share it with you. I also hope that you can learn something on the experiment this is how we made the experiment here is the steps\

First thing we need is the zip lock the zip lock will be the digestive system.

The second one that we done is put 1 piece of bread inside the zip lock. Then we rip it into pieces and put it inside the zip lock.

The third one that we did is we need a warm water but not really hot just a warm water to make the bread melt a little bit. After that you can have fun with it and crushing the bread inside the zip lock and it will melt a little bit.

The fourth one that we done is putting a vinegar inside the bread that why it melts more than before. After that you will see the difference before and after and that is how your digestive system works.

The fifth step we done is still crushing it but don't break the zip lock because it will make a mess. To make it more better than before

I hope you like my blog post and I also hope that you learnt something from the post and I hope you like. I hope you comment on my blog and don't forget that it is need to be Helpful,Thoughtful and Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.