Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

Nitro type

Hi, to day I am going to show you how to play nitro type. The nitro type games helps you to type more faster and I hope you play it. So this is how you play nitro type.

On nitro type you can login or being a guest being a guest can't use nitro. But if you login you can buy nitro or you can earned it free if you win the race if you only came first and second.

Nitro type is as typing game is helps you to type more faster that you ever type before. You can also buy a car and earned money every race. You can buy also a car on the dealership and also nitro's also the paint of your car.

You can also see your highest speed on nitro type if you go on the stats and you can see how much you have improve on typing. It also show's you how much money you have spent. You can also invite your friends that plays nitro type then you can race with them.

On Achievement's you can collect a money or a car that you have earned for free. You also have a garage for your cars and you can swap cars if you have a new one. Also on the garage you can as also see the a word says claim and press claim and it will give you a price it could be a money,Exp,nitro. That's all you can earned.

You can also level up by getting more exp to level up faster and unlocked more cars and to buy them.

Here is some photos of the game.






2 comments:

  1. Hi
    joshua I like your blog post about nitro type because that is one of my favorite game I always play it after school and at home. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samsoni thank you for commenting on my blog. I also play that at home the nitro type because it practice you to type more faster.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.