Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Body system

Hi,
This week we have started looking on our body system. We learned a lot and we put it in a google drawing a we write everything that we have learnt that we done.

The first one that we learned was the Endoctrine system. Do you know that the endoctrine system has 6 organs that could the glans.

The second one that we did was the cirulatory system. The circulatory system is the blood cells there are three different blood cells and they are the red blood cells,white blood cell and the platelets.

The last one that we learned from this week is the skeletal system.
This is about the bones do you know that your bone is a mineral and your bone stores fat.

Here is the google drawing that we have made I hope you like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.