Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Blood cells

Hi,
This week we have made a experiment that will show you how does the blood cells work.We also have been learning about it and watching a few videos to see how the blood cells work. Do you know that there is three different types of blood cells here it is.

The first one we do is we have a mineral water that is the pure still water and we have to drink or we put is on the sink to take of some of the water.

The second one we done is the teacher put a red food coloring on the cereal loops that's why it looks like a red blood cells. Then after that we put it on our water then the water turn into a red and we shake it and the red food coloring mix up on the water and know the water looks like blood.

The third one that we done is we put the marshmallow in the water that's why it look like the white blood cells. Do you know that the white blood cells fight and eat the germs on our blood

The last one that we done is the platelets. We put something that looks like a platelets and we cut is into a circle that's why it looks like a platelets. Do you know that the platelets helps your cut to get healed faster.

Her is the experiment that we done I hope you like it.


2 comments:

  1. What a fun and informative experiment Joshua I like how you explained what all of the contents were representing and the job they do in your body. I learnt that platelets are what helps us heal. Perhaps you could tell us what you used to make the platelets? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Keri thank you for commenting on my blog and I appreciate it. Maybe Keri I could tell you more about how to make the platelets and thank you for commenting.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.