Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2018

About Lungs

Hi,
This blog post is about Lungs and we made a experiment that show you how the lungs works. I decided to share this experiment that we have done. I hope that you can learnt something about this like how we breath how did we make the experiment here is the steps how we made it.

The first one we have bottle that's 1.5 liters that's split in half the after you've done it you grab the one the have a lid on it.

The second one that we done is we have a two straws and we take of the lid on the bottle then we put it inside the bottle.

The third one the we have done is cut the balloon at the top and put it on the half of the bottle that have a lid on the top. After that you've tape the balloon that's why it doesn't fall of. That balloon at the bottom is called the diaphragm.

The fourth one that we have done is we have a another two balloons that will be the lungs. Then we tape it on the straw and put the balloon inside the bottle.

The fifth one that we have done is we put a clay to be a lid on the bottle that's why it doesn't out the air out again.

The sixth one that we have did is we have to blow the two straw's. It will breath like a lungs and the balloon at the bottom is like out tummy that will get bigger and smaller when you breath out. After you've done it is will breath out and when you blow the straw again it will breath in.

Here is the picture that we have done I hope you like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.