Pages

Sunday 30 September 2018

Sky Tower

Hi,
On The September 8 we were on the Auckland and that was on Saturday. On the afternoon we went on the Sky tower and we just walk. Because we don't know were to park and we walk for a long time like 1 hour to go on sky tower. But when we arrive we so it it was so tall and we wen't on the top using the elevator and at the entrance they taken us a picture and they edit the background and it is so cool. The tower was so high and we went on the 55 floor and that was the floor that you can take a photo. Then we wen't on the 60 floor and that was the cafe we can steal take a photo and there is a telescope but you have to put and coin to make it work. The view was so cool and high we also took some photos here it is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.