Pages

Sunday 30 September 2018

Duffy books

Hi,
To day I gonna show you about the books that I have got. So the end of the term 3 they have give use the Duffy books that we have chosen but luckily we have to book each. So here is some of the books that I have got so I have started reading about the Ant-Man and it is a picture books. But it is about a virus that started from the space like on NASA the space station. This also talks about team work to save the city it's also a chapter books that has pictures on it. The other book that I have got is The Young Vikings what I think about this book is its good but I have not actually read it yet and I went to look at it and those not have a pictures but it does have chapters. Here is some of the photos of the books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.